Tax-deferred earnings for your future
Many financial experts say your annual retirement income should equal about 80 percent of your final pre-retirement income. Opening an Individual Retirement Account (IRA) can be a good way to start building those savings for the future. Members Heritage offers a Traditional or Roth IRA with flexible terms to suit your financial needs. As a bonus, your IRA contributions may qualify for tax credits.
Members Heritage also offers a Coverdell Education Savings Account
- Fixed Traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs available with minimum balance of $1,000.
- Fixed Coverdell Education Savings Accounts available with minimum balance of $500.
- Fixed interest rate and terms from 12 months to 60 months.
- Dividends calculated on average daily balance, paid monthly.
Learn More about Your IRA Options
- Explore the differences between a Traditional and Roth IRA
- Traditional IRA Key Benefits
- Roth IRA Key Benefits
- IRA Transfers, Rollovers and Conversions
- IRA and Retirement Plan Distributions
- IRA Beneficiary Distribution Options