Enroll in MH Online
MH Online is our free online banking service. To be eligible to use MH Online you must be a member of Members Heritage Credit Union and have enrolled in this service. Enrolling is easy and can be done by clicking “New User Registration” in the upper right-hand corner of your screen, or by downloading the MH Mobile App at the App Store or Google Play Store and follow the prompts for New User Registration.
MH Online Features
With MH Online, you have 24-hour access to your accounts via the Internet. This service offers security, confidentiality, and convenience. You can log in from any page of our website.
- Access account balances and accrued dividend accounts.
- Pay your bills online.
- Access summary and detailed account information.
- Ability to review deposits and checks/debits paid.
- Make payment to your Members Heritage loan accounts.
- View account and payment transaction history.
- Stop payment on checks (standard stop payment fees apply).
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Export your account information directly to your computer.
- Secure-Personal Identification Number (PIN) sign-on process.
- Use Mobile Deposit – deposit checks anywhere, anytime!
- Pay bills via Picture Pay – snap a pic of your bill and enter the amount you choose to pay!
- External Transfers
- Pay a Friend – transfer money to a friend and you only need to know their email address or mobile number!
Online Account Access Tip:
Be sure to customize your Members Heritage Online accounts by using the “settings” button (the little gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen). This section allows you to do the following:
- Update your personal information.
- Control viewable accounts.
- View account details.
- Change your security code.
- Change your security questions.
- Set up email or text alerts.
- And much more