Online Bill Payment
Enroll in Online Bill Payment
Online Bill Payment is a quick, easy and secure way to pay your bills online. To be eligible to use Bill Pay you must be a member of Members Heritage Credit Union and have enrolled in the online service. If you are also enrolled in eStatements then the Bill Pay service is provided to you at no cost. If you would rather get a paper statement instead of eStatements there is a low monthly service cost of $5 for Bill Pay.
Online Bill Pay Features
With Online Bill Pay, you have a convenient and secure way to pay all your bills online from your share draft checking account in one easy place. Just click on the “Bill Pay” tab from your MH Online Account.
Benefits include:- You can set up payees to include anyone you need to pay (a business or a person).
– Set up your bills to pay automatically at regular intervals or pay them manually each month.
– Set up alerts to remind you when a payment date is coming up so you don’t miss it.
– View your payment history quickly. You can even create a report showing payments made.
– Set up e-bills. An electronic bill can be received from your biller’s website giving you access all in one place.
– Set up your payment to be made automatically in response to an e-bill.
– Bill summary and transactional information is available for 24 months online.
– Integrate your billing history information with Microsoft Money. Excel or QuickBooks>
Online Account Access Tip:
Be sure to customize your Bill Pay accounts by using the reminders and autopay:
– Bills & Payments allows you to add new payees, send payments, set up each payee as you wish.
– Just click on a payee in your list to bring up options that will allow you to customize and view payee details.
– Payment Records will allow you to search payments and make reports.
– Use the Alert preferences under other tasks to set up reminders.