“PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE” If you believe in this philosophy, this is the place for you. Members Heritage Credit Union is a non-profit, state chartered credit union, dedicated to providing premier service at all times.
Our mission statement encouraging our employees is as follows: “We are responsible to our employees. Everyone must be considered as an individual. We must respect their dignity and recognize their merit. They must have a sense of security in their jobs. Compensation must be fair and adequate, and working conditions clean, orderly, and safe. Employees must feel free to make suggestions and share concerns. There must be equal opportunity for employment, development, and advancement for those qualified. We must provide competent management, and their actions must be just and ethical.”
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
MHCU is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status or genetic information.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Current Employment Opportunities
|Position Title||Posted||Required Forms|
|There are no available positions at this time.||N/A||Employment Application
Disclosure and Authorization Form
How to Apply
Failure to follow these steps will result in non-consideration of your MHCU employment application, please read carefully.
1) Complete an Employment Application. You must clearly indicate what type of position you are applying for. (If you complete this form online you do not need to mail, fax or deliver it to the credit union.)
2) Complete the Disclosure and Authorization form.
2) Fill out any of the voluntary forms you wish to complete.
3) Return the completed forms by mail, by fax or in person to:
Members Heritage Credit Union
2420 Members Way
Lexington, Ky 40504
Attn: Human Resource Department
4) Once we review your application, we will either contact you in writing or by phone. Please complete the application thoroughly. If you apply for a position, but were not selected, it will be necessary to re-apply for any further posted positions. We are excited you have included us in your career search.
Voluntary and Informational Forms:
- Click here for a Summary of your Rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Click here for Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form.
- Click here for Equal Employment Opportunity Form.
The Summary of your Rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act is a disclosure for you to keep for your records. The Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability Form and Equal Employment Opportunity Forms which include race, gender, and veteran status can be completed voluntarily. These voluntary forms are being gathered for affirmative action under Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and under VEVRRA of 1974, as further amended. The information requested is voluntary and will be kept confidential. An applicant will not be subject to any adverse treatment for refusing to complete the voluntary questionnaires.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please contact Jennifer Meade in the Human Resources Department by phone at 859.455-7303 or by email at email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.